FOLLOWERS

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Fashion Week

Heres me and my sister, photographer for Warehouse took.
(London Fashion Week)
Oh and also, i blogged in decemeber about my shoes id bought for my cousins wedding. Now i didnt say anything else about the wedding but really wanted to post pictures. But because my cousin had a magazine deal (with hello) they covered the wedding and bought exclusive pictures for the mag.. now because of this they had a contract with my cousin so pictures couldnt even be given to family until the 28th this month. When i get the pictures i'll post a few up but i think certain ones i probably wont be able to due to press and such.

1 comment:

  1. crazy how that works. it's good that your cousin got mag coverage but to have to wait so long...

    but i'm sure the pics will turn out great!
    thanks for following my blog.

    cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete