FOLLOWERS

Saturday 19 December 2009

SHOPPING.. AGAIN

I LOVE Wildfox Couture.. Their stuff is always so cute! I got this 'jumper' which is soo pretty is vintage style with the faded effect tbh i wore this with jeans and heeled boots the other day without a jacket which wasn't such a great move coz i was freezzing!! Its £110 but might be put into the january sales so look out.



I've been looking for a nice ra-ra skirt to wear with tights/leggings for ages and i saw this one in Miss Selfrigde the other day.. Its not exactly a ra-ra skirt but its still cute and works for what i wanted it for, i wore it with tights on thursday (lucky this time i had a jacket)

I also saw this really pretty dress by Max C and i HAD to get it. It can be so easy to dress up or dress down.. wear bare legged with tights/leggings, heels or flats so many different ways you can wear it! I got it in pink because im thinking of wearing it on my birthday with my pink Carvellas but it also comes in blue (so cute) cream and black.







No comments:

Post a Comment