FOLLOWERS

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Hey honeys! Hope everyones doing good.
I've been doing my Nail Technician final exam today, i cannot wait for my exams so i can actually be qualified in something! And in a few weeks I've also got my final exam for professional makeup, so wish me luck! After all this work I'm in serious need of a fashion spree so thats defo top of my list when i get some free time. Its also my boyfriends birthday on Sunday eee I'm more excited than him, I've got him three pressies so far (i actually want to get him more) but i have no time! So maybe if i get a chance if not three will have to do :)
Okay so i was looking through the lovely Kandies blog, you can check it out here http://curvesahead14.blogspot.com/ And came across a post she did for a flour and grape facial (which got my attention) heres the link http://curvesahead14.blogspot.com/2010/08/do-you-fell-tired-its-time-to-wake-up.html
So i tried it out and wow. I loved it, it was amazing and left my skin soft and flawless.
I defo recommend it to you guys, try it!
Also, as you might have seen in an old post of mine, i was lucky enough to get tickets to the first ever Look Show with an impressive number of high street brands showing off their new ranges. It was amazing sitting in the second row so close to so many new lines, sitting in a room packed with people as passionate about fashion as me. Anway Look are having another show and you could be there! If you haven't already purchased the mag you need to do it! You could be in with the chance to be in the front row blogging just for Look! Good eh? Go buy it!
xo.

2 comments:

  1. your blog is amazing, such a fitting picture! love it, good luck for your makeup exam. love xxx

    ReplyDelete