FOLLOWERS

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Abc.

My webcam is crap and I look drunk. (:

A. Age: 20

B. Bed size: Double


C. Chore that you hate: Washing up

D. Dogs: One called Kye

E. Essential start to your day: Make Amelia a bottle!

F. Favorite color: Pink & Yellow

G. Gold or Silver: Silver

H. Height: 5'6ish

I. Instruments you play: None

J. Job title: Other than mother? (:

K. Kids: One. Amelia, 13 weeks.

L. Live: East London

M. Mother’s name: Teresa

N. Nicknames: Nikkay. My real names Nichola.

O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was three and cut my face open. The night I gave birth & night after.

P. Pet peeves: Alot!

Q. Quote from a movie: Fish are friends, not food.

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: One sister, 22. One half brother, 19.

T. Time you wake up: Whenever Amelia decides. Seven if i've got work.


U. Underwear: :)

V. Vegetable you hate: I actually like vegtables

W. What makes you run late: Spending too long in the bath

X. X-Rays you’ve had: On my head/skull after being hit by a car

Y. Yummy food that you make: Meatballs + CAKES!

Z. Zoo animal: Elephants and penguins.


 TAAGGG YOU'RE IT!

2 comments: