FOLLOWERS

Friday 21 October 2011

#001 Dine With Me

I love cooking so thought it might be fun to add a little cooking to my blog.
If you guys like this then I'll probably go the odd 'recipe' post.
My nan taught me how to make meatballs when I was quite young, she never followed cooking books for anything she was cooking so just made it up as she went along. I really love these, they make a great meal teamed with gravy for a roast or you could even have them with chips and sauce. They're really easy to make and cheap!

What you'll need:
- Miced Meat
- One or two eggs depending on how much meat you have
- Onion
- Motzo meal
- Salt & black pepper



Firstly, dice your onion. Then add an egg and your diced onion to your minced meat, add salt and pepper and stir it all in. Then your ready to make your meatballs! Before rolling them into balls have some matzo meal ready in a bowl.


Make your balls, covering them all in the matzo meal.
Heat some oil in a pan and place them in making sure there are gaps between them.


With & Without Flash.

Brown them on both sides. Once they're brown cut one with a knife to make sure they are cooked (sometimes they look it when they're not)! Do be careful when cooking as you need quite abit of oil and they do spit.


Thats it!

6 comments:

  1. Hello! Thanks so much for joining and visiting my blog. I really appreciate your support.

    Your daughter is absolutely beautiful, and I am so glad I visited your blog! I am now following... and will check periodically!

    Have a great day!

    http://adamalexmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 2nd picture looks suspiciously like a brain ! Hehe the last pic looks very yummy :) I'm feeling hungry now :P

    http://missmakeupaddict24.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh I just had dinner but your pictures just made me hungry again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo these look yummy :)

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh nom nom! looks deeeelish! XX


    http://lovely-bookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a quick recipe!
    Maybe I'll try this out one day :)


    <3,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete