FOLLOWERS

Thursday 23 February 2012

Bed Head Reviews - Discounted


Firstly, I always buy TIGI Bed Head products at a discounted price. Simply because I know of so many places which sell them at discount so really do not see the point in paying full price. 
I got all these items from the gorgeous shop, which sells lots of other items at discounted prices too so check them out. My products arrived all safely wrapped up with two items in a special Gorgeous Shop wash bag. I got this order a few weeks ago and so have used the products enough for a honest review.

Products; 

 Epic volume (styleshots) shampoo.
It says - zero gravity root lift, fully clean feel. Infused with a shot of volume boosters explodes your style taking it to new heights. Hair bursting with bounce and fullness. 
I say - This is one of the best shampoos I have ever used, ever. It does everything it says but there is one thing about this product they forgot to mention on the bottle, the smell. It smells just like candy! I would actually buy this product just on it's smell alone, but luckily it didn't just make my hair smell like a sweet shop, it felt it silky and full of volume just as promised. 

 Treat me right peppermint hair mask. 
It says - Give your hair and spa treatment in 5 minutes with this stimulating and conditioning mask that will give you full, shiny, healthier hair. 
I say - Again this product did not disappoint. I always leave hair masks on for longer than they recommend so I left this one on for roughly 20 minutes. This one smelt gorgeous too but I knew it would as it already stated it smelt of peppermint. While it was on my head it gave me that cool feeling mint gives you too. I loved this product and will be buying it again. I did have on complaint though, the pot isn't very big which isn't such a big deal as you don't need to use alot of the product anyway (and I mixed in Bed Head's Superstar conditioner) but it had loads of product missing (pictured below) which really annoyed me and still does slightly! 



After party smoothing cream. 
It says - Smoothing cream for silky, shiny, healthy looking hair. Control the funky fly-aways and silk-ify your hair. 
I say -  I like the fact you use this product on dry hair, which means seeing what you're doing and using as much as you want, everyday. I didn't use this when I left my hair curly but did when I had my hair straight and it made my hair look lovely. I hate all those fly-aways you get and just think they look awful really, this really kept them down well and left my hair looking very shiny and healthy, yes I got comments on it! 

Ego boost split end mender. 
It says - Ego boost will seal, smooth and protect your hair. As a split end mender apply to ends, as a leave in conditioner smooth over hair as needed. 
I say - I've used this after washing my hair everytime since having it I love it that much. I've been using it as a leave in conditioner and a split end mender, and it's working wonders! I apply this to my hair while it's damp, not wet. You could also apply it to dry hair. It smells lovely too!


After use of all products


Overall I am very pleased with my purchase from Gorgeousshop. As a company I feel very pleased with them and will be purchasing from them in the future. I am also very pleased with the products by TIGI Bed Head and will be purchasing these items again and would recommend them.

4 comments:

  1. I love bed head products! they work wonders on my hair! Great post :)x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.com/

    Ellie,xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tried Bed Head but after reading this post, I definitely will now :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that you like the TIGI products, I've tried a couple but after reading I am dying to try the Ego Boost Split End Mender! I will have to pick it up sometime soon

    Great post :)

    Brittany
    Dressedupdelights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh your hair looks lovely, will need to try!

    Much love,
    HER FASTEST FASHION

    ReplyDelete