FOLLOWERS

Sunday 17 October 2010

Shopping.

Hey! Hope everyones doing good..
I still haven't bought a camera (im thinking of buying one after christmas) and my phone still hasn't came back from being repaired so pictures are still pretty bad quality atm.
So i've decided to show you guys what i bought with the pictures from the sites. Oh and I'm going to get my hair cut tomorrow so hopefully i'll be able to get a decent picture to post.



H&M
£7.99
£1.99



Republic



£19.99


£19.99
£24.99

£24.99 (love this!)


£16.99




La Senza



£5

£9 (on sale, im wearing these now!)

£25 but are on offer buy one get one free. The bottoms are so cute
I also got some underwear but i wont post those.



ASOS




£8


£6 - Out of stock at asos now but is by Lipsy
£2 On sale - Out of stock now


xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment