FOLLOWERS

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Job lot?

Hey Ladies

I've been looking at Makeup Job Lots lately (mostly on Ebay) and thought I'd do a quick little post on it as alot of people don't seem to know about it.
So for those of you who didn't know it basically works as a wholesale. A stockist might have 200 items of maybe 20 products and you might pay £5 for 7 different products. It all depends on the seller and who they've decided to sell.


It can be a very good way of getting good products at cheap prices.
Have any of you bought anything on Job Lots already?

xo.

4 comments:

  1. I have seen these, but I'm not sure about them. Have you bought one before? I'm always worried I'll end up with rubbish products and the wrong colours. Definitely going to check it out though! :) x
    gh0stparties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never bought one but i want to sumday just wanna make sure I get some stuff *I like

    I love your blog..I am a new reader and follower..
    http://dreasblog8685.blogspot.com/

    Xo
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey,
    I'm like an eBay job-lot fanatic lool.
    You can get som really good baragins on there but you just got to be carefull of products and SELLERS as not everyone is as innocent as they look (lool).

    I love your blog and have been an obidient follower for a while I would love for you to check out my blog and let me know what you think. http://kolorkrazedollz.blogspot.com/

    good luck with your job-lots.

    boBbi.J.
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kay I haven't bought anything yet for the same reason. Some sellers give you the opition to pick what you want though which is good

    ReplyDelete