FOLLOWERS

Friday, 11 November 2011

The Box Bag

Hey Ladies!
I was going to do a recent purchases post but thought this bag deserved a post all to itself, mainly due to the amount of photos I felt necessary! I picked this up on a shopping trip the other week in Primark, so yes you guessed it was a complete bargin! I think it was £4. Its quite small so if you're anything like me you couldn't possibly fit everything in this one bag (unless it was a night out maybe?). I plan to wear it with my phone, purse, oyster card those type of things in as I always have a big handbag on the pram anyway. I'm not too keen on the body chain but what do you expect for £4?


8 comments:

  1. This bag is so cute! <3 * clicks follow*
    xo,
    Candize-b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that's really cool - totally different too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable! ive always liked the look of box bags.

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it!
    ive been looking for a mini purse that shape actually

    XOXO
    alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the cutest thing ever. I've been looking for polka dotted anything for the longest time

    Angie
    angiexx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love this purse, it's so cute!! I've seen ones like these in other shops, and I really want one :)

    Love Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete