FOLLOWERS

Friday 11 November 2011

The Box Bag

Hey Ladies!
I was going to do a recent purchases post but thought this bag deserved a post all to itself, mainly due to the amount of photos I felt necessary! I picked this up on a shopping trip the other week in Primark, so yes you guessed it was a complete bargin! I think it was £4. Its quite small so if you're anything like me you couldn't possibly fit everything in this one bag (unless it was a night out maybe?). I plan to wear it with my phone, purse, oyster card those type of things in as I always have a big handbag on the pram anyway. I'm not too keen on the body chain but what do you expect for £4?


8 comments:

  1. This bag is so cute! <3 * clicks follow*
    xo,
    Candize-b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that's really cool - totally different too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable! ive always liked the look of box bags.

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it!
    ive been looking for a mini purse that shape actually

    XOXO
    alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Box Bag is SOOOOO cute! ;]

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the cutest thing ever. I've been looking for polka dotted anything for the longest time

    Angie
    angiexx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I love this purse, it's so cute!! I've seen ones like these in other shops, and I really want one :)

    Love Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete