FOLLOWERS

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Week in Pictures



001. The countdown to christmas has (almost) finally began, and I'm so excited. I've been doing loads of christmas shopping trying to get everything sorted so I'm stress free to enjoy the count down. I love christmas shopping once everywhere is decked out in their christmas decorations! I'd also had a look throught the Versace collection for H&M, which hit stores two weeks ago and sold out in a day. I didn't like it too much though but had to share the giant bag with you guys.

002. We always find ourselves piggin' out slightly once the holidays come around which all the tins of chocolates and candy canes. I've been trying to keep a healthy balance too as I really don't want to over eat this year, although that will probably go out the window once the christmas sweets are out.

003. Winter is offically here and this year I am not braving the cold just to look fashionable! Me and Amelia have been wrapping up warm, I really want it to snow for christmas this year. Although I hate the ice it leaves behind I think snow on christmas is just perfect.

1 comment: