FOLLOWERS

Saturday 5 November 2011

Mr Postman.

Hey Ladies. A little while ago I posted telling you how I'd been contacted by ShopALike and asked to do a review on them, in return they were going to send me a bag which I choose. The bag came this morning! They had already emailed me to let me know it would take about a week as they are based in Berlin. If you want to take a look at the post I did on them, with links to their website and facebook page and information about the company click here. The picture of the bag is different to what I ended up getting as the one I picked to begin with was out of stock. Heres what I got..
I love the pocket detail at the front of the bag. Its a great size too so I can fit most of mine and Amelias things in!



 

6 comments:

  1. I love getting things in the post, it feels like christmas lol.
    Lovely bag :-)
    Thankyou for reading and commenting on my domestic violence post, means alot to me.

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love studded bags. I would love to see a modeling shot of your new bag! Have a great weekend, with your beautiful baby!

    Jasmine
    http://adamalexmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag, the stud detail is fab! :)

    xo Samantha Grace
    xosamanthagrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, great for the season

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very pleased with it, and all for free!

    xx

    ReplyDelete