FOLLOWERS

Monday 21 November 2011

Vivienne Westwood

So my lovely postman knocked on my front door two weeks ago and handed me a lovely package with the most amazing boots I had bought from Vivienne Westwood! I'd wanted these boots for a while but they are quite hard to find as these are the older stock. I really wanted these ones because I think they're much cuter than the newer ones. I've only wore these once so far and as much as I love them they aren't as comfy as I'd like, but maybe I just need to break them in first. I don't tend to really like wellies but I'm loving the cute bows on these. I'm so sick of ruining my shoes in the snow and getting frozen feet so I'm all ready for the snow/rain this year!


10 comments:

  1. amazing blog <33 wonderful post;)
    Visit my blog:)
    FOLLOW?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh the bow on it makes all the difference in the world!! adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo amazing...
    Where did you buy them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I absolutely love them, ideal!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ive just recently started my own blog it would really mean alot to me if you would follow me as im trying to get my viewings up www.be-jules.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're cute with the bow on :)

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete