FOLLOWERS

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Levis



These are the only thing on my wishlist at the moment.

I can't wait to get me hands on some of these all ready for the summer! I'm thinking about buying some studs and bits and doing a bit of clothings DIY myself, maybe even a little tie dying or bleaching. 


 How horrible is this weather? I've been so ill and all this rain is so depressing, I so can't wait till the summer. On a brighter note my little Amelia was seven months old yesterday! Anyone who has kids will know what I mean when I say I don't how she's growing up so fast, I have so many mixed feelings abit it all!

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh these are amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you start feeling better dear! Very cute shorts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shorts make me sick for summer!!!!! cute blog!!

    check out my new blog

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know ladies, as if I wasn't bored of winter as it is anyway??!

    Thanks for the award Laura, I've linked you in my Blog Awards tab.

    ReplyDelete