FOLLOWERS

Monday 27 September 2010

Jeffrey Campbell



Hey loves, today i wanted to do a little post on Jeffrey Campbell shoes which i love.

I bought my pair about two years ago and have never worn them! I do this with things all the time but am getting much better. I really do like the heels i've got by JC but its the ankle detail i love the most, so girly and glam! I also LOVEEE the box, mad i know but its so cute.






I've only got one pair of JC's so i don't know weather this is in all the boxes (im guessing it is)

Its a letter that was sent to their offices in 2006, they never found who sent it, or the girl in it. If you want to read it i can type it up for you, let me know.

So thats my pair, others i love are..
























xo.

3 comments:

  1. Great shoes! Yes i would love to know what the letter says! But its a rather long letter maybe ill have a look on google? :)

    Lucy. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the feisty shoes you posted! The studded ones and the leopard print are amazing!

    Hugs from California!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoe! Really pretty

    xXx

    ReplyDelete