FOLLOWERS

Sunday 9 January 2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains..

..Because the average man can see better than he can think.


Hiii.
I'm not feeling well at all, my midwife told me the sickness would wear off at 14weeks. She lied. I'm 16weeks, and still ill! But whatever.
I was gonna show you guys the maternity jeans i got but they're wayyy too big on me so I'm gonna send them back and get a smaller size. Then i shall show..
Oh and we find out what we're having next month so the real shopping can begin!

I have some reviews i want to get posted but haven't bovered my lazy butt to take pictures yet.. hmm. I'm a mama to be i have a good excuse!! (: 
So for now i will be reading your blogs.. And posting later. 

xo. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nikkay,
    Get well soon. Take care of your baby.. And thanks!
    Kiss,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe you're having a baby! That's so exciting! Can you share what you use for stretch marks and etc.? I'm really interested since I want to have kids of my own some day!

    ReplyDelete