FOLLOWERS

Monday 31 January 2011

Elf


Hey Loves!
Hope everyones been doing good?
So heres the few things i got from Elf (only one thing i got was on sale!). I was really impressed with how fast it got here, i ordered it on wednesday night and it got here friday morning. Anyway i haven't pictured everything i got as i didn't really see the point and i will be doing reviews after using the products. So far i've only tried out the nail paint, which i love but will talk more about that on the review.


I bought ;

Nail Paint in Mint Cream on sale for £1
Foundation Fair in Porcelain for £3.50 
Blush in Peachy Keen & Tickled Pink £3.50 each
Pressed Powder in Porcelain for £3.50
Mineral Infused Face Primer for £6


I'm really excited to try this foundation out as i don't use foundation! I do however use powder which is why i choose to get a powder based foundation, so I'm hoping for good things!

xo.

11 comments:

  1. cant wait for your reviews:]

    http://bettzybby93.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I'm so tempted to buy a huge bundle of elf goodies, can't wait for the reviews :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of the nail paint! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently got my first big box of elf cosmetics and really love everything. I haven't tried any of their polishes but the one you got looks really nice.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait to see your elf reviews :)

    i'm hosting a gold birdcage bangle giveaway! please come and check it out :)

    www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOHH!! nice haul!! those blushes look nice!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice haul ,, love the nail polish color in the box =D
    and the blushes look great too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great eld haul, make sure to do a review on that primer! I tried ordering it yesterday, but fo course it was sold out - rats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait for your reviews either. Is the pressed powder made of minerals too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there,

    Nice blog! Please come by my fashion blog Pretty Portobello

    Hope to see you soon.
    x

    ReplyDelete